Where are you on the eco-friendly scale?

Wednesday, February 20, 2008

There's a Method to Your Greenness

Available at Target and some larger grocery store chains, Method is a complete line of eco-friendly cleaning products.

And I really love some of them.

Like this stuff: lil bowl blu. You squirt it under your toilet bowl's inner lip, wait, and it does a great job of dissolving any gunk that may have accumulated. (Of course you still have to scrub!) Now, I was really skeptical when I tried this, because often "eco-friendly" cleaners don't seem to be, well, quite harsh enough to scour away dirt.

I think this is what makes most people avoid these products: "Sure, it's one thing to use hand soap that's gentle and earth-friendly, but if I want to do a deep clean on the toilet, give me the big bad boys."

Well, lil bowl blu works like its big bad blue cousin, brand unnamed.

And it even has a nice scent, eucalyptus mint. (I can't say that about some of Method's other products. The lavender, for example, just doesn't smell all that great to me. YMMV.)

I also recommend the Tub 'n Tile cleaner. Same "scent" family, does a very good job of cleaning.

And try the body washes. White Tea is delish, and I like the Almond Flower scent too.

(More on their babies/kids' lines in another post.)

0 Comments: